BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Something Random

OK so like now i feel really sad like out of no where this is some shist like i hate when this happens because like now i don't want anyone bothering me or else I'm gonna spazz out and i don't like spazzing because it pisses people off and i just look like an asshole when i spazz cause i curse everyone out and yell and hit and everything ughhhhh this is really some shist like omg i hate this i hate the fact that i get sad out of no where for reasons i don't know like i just feel like sometimes its because i have so much bottled up inside. and like everyone tells me to let stuff out that it'll make me feel better or whatever but i don't like to do that because its annoying and no it doesn't help me. it makes me relive that stupid moment of whenever something bad happened or whatever it is. because i usually feel like whenever i talk to some one about my issues i just feel like I'm whining a lot and that I'm annoying them with my whole whatever this and blahh and now i feel like I'm whining again so I'm just gonna go now. bye

0 comments: