BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 25, 2011

OMFG

OMFG i cant wait till Tuesday cause its gonna be my b-day i mean i don't really care because my parents aren't getting me anything but i care because I'm another year closer to the age of legal consent and i am also closer to being 16 which means i can be emancipated, yes i do want to be emancipated. i do not want to be living with y parents for the rest of my life. i already have everything planned. I'm gonna get a small 1 bedroom apartment or maybe 2 bedroom and its not gonna be like a huge house it'll be livable and stuff and yes i am going to have a great job that pays great so i will be able to pay rent. and i will have a siberian husky and a Rottweiler. i will possibly have a roommate just because i don't want to live by myself.

0 comments: