BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

when I am gone, release me, let me go. I have so many things to see and do. You must not tie yourself to me with too many tears, but be thankful we had so many good years. I gave you my love, and you can only guess how much you've given me. In happiness I thank you fo the love that you have shown, but now it is time I traveled on alone. I wont be far away for life goes on and if you need me call, and I will come though you can't see or touch me I wll be bear and if you listen with your heart you'll hear my love around you, soft and clear, and then when you come this way alone I'll greet you with a smile and a welcome home.

1 comments:

lahana said...

A very powerful poem. Please provide the link where you found it and write a post about what it means to you.