BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

a) Are you someone who normally listens to music while studying? Why or why not?

I am someone who normally listens to music while studying, cause it calms me down and because for some reason it helps me concentrate.

b) During the Techbrarian Distraction Test was there any type of music that distracted you? If so, explain why.

there wasn't any music that distracted me, i just read through the story and went on to me it didn't matter if there was music or not i would have still read the story.

c) Did you feel like your follow-up quiz results were accurate? Why or why not?

It was accurate but it wasn't working...

*** EXTRA CREDIT (10 POINTS!) : Explain at least three ways you would have changed the Techbrarian Distraction Test. Describe how each change might effect the results. For example, what would have happened if I added math problems instead of a story about Catin?

If you would have added math problems instead depending on what the problems were I would have still done them. If you would have added anything different it wouldn't have affected me...

0 comments: