BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Umm so yeah

So everyone has been telling me i need to let out my emotions and shizz and that i should stop bottling up everything because its not healthy and whatever. But in reality it is healthy for me and i should keep bottling it all up. You know why? because anytime i ever let out my emotions it all goes to shizz no one ever cares you feign sympathy for me. thats what hurts more. you ask to hear my sh***y life story and then you act like you care and then you tell everyone my problems like its anyone else business if i tell you its for a reason it not for you to go tell the rest of the world that like "heyy yeah so this girl is like depressed over family stuff" and like really its just f**king stupid like i hate that. thats why i don't tell anyone anything and im sorry if your not a person that would tell my business but from now on im strictly keeping my feelings to myself because of that and because whenever i tell my emotions and shizz i start crying and you freaking people hold it against me like no thats just f**ked up. you don't hold my emotions against me like that. thats just wrong. so from now on if you see me upset or sad, don't ask why just walk by and ignore me because if you ask me whats wrong i'll just ignore you, without a problem. you just wont exist to me for a loooooooong time i don't give a f**k who you are, teacher, principal, assistant principal, counselor, friend, random person i talk to, boy friend, girl friend. i don't care no one will get anything out of me. so just leave it alone and ignore my existence for that time. Bye.

0 comments: