BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

If today was my last day...

If today was my last day I would party hard and help people who need help the most, I would call people to have a party at my house, we would all just have fun and run around doing whatever we felt like doing  it would be so awesome yet sad it would be awesome because like you just think about the moment like your just living that moment and it feels great and everyone would be so happy, it would be sad because you know that your gonna die like you know that as soon as it hits 12:00 am your gonna die and its sad to know when your gonna die....


1 comments:

lahana said...

Sad that it takes knowing that you're going to die, to be "in the moment". Why is it so hard for teens and adults to be "in the moment" and so easy for kids?