BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good morning blog


Good morning blog
um sorry I haven't been making posts as often as I should.
Its just that I have been having alot going on in my life.
My friend Josh just died a couple of weeks ago, and I just found out about it like a week ago.
I've been in denial about it. Well I'm not the only one who's in denial about it. Me and my friend Spencer arebou both in denial.
He was the one who told me about Josh's death I was so devastated to hear bout it that all i could do on thanks giving was mourn for him and think about how much different things were going to be without him.



Joshua:1993-2009
my heart mourns for you and I'm sure others do the same.
We will never forget the incredible person you were and you will always be in our hearts...

0 comments: