BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 1, 2009

These Wounds Will Not Heal

You left me in the dark
i cried and cried
u just smiled
u smiled and laughed
as if my feelings were nothing
u let me fall
i hit the ground u smirked
u laughed at the pain in my eyes
u created a wound in my heart that u know will not heal
but did u care
no!!!!
u just laughed at my pain
these wounds will never heal
these wounds will scar me for the rest of my life
thinking of u depresses me
u made me believe u loved me
u make me feel like i was one of a kind
but u didn't think so
u thought i was just another person
to u i was just another one to play this game with
the game u call love
maybe u did feel something in the beginning
i dont really know
these wounds will be a reminder of ur existence
it wil be like stabbing a stake into a vampires heart
it will be like having to live with a problem that no one can help with

0 comments: