BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Martial Arts

I've been into martial arts since i was 1 years old. I've done 3 different types of martial arts.The first one i learned was TAEKWON-DO the second one was MYAA RYU NINJITSU-DO and the third one was Traditional NINJITSU.Its really interesting and cool to learn martial arts especially when you learn it from your parent and he knows wat hes doing and can help you at home and stuff its also really good to learn it because u also learn how to defend your self and you also learn discipline while learning how to defend your self against people who try to bully you. so idk wat to say now soooooooooo uuuuuuummmmmmmmm bye grrrrrrr

2 comments:

lahana said...

Interesting post. When did your dad start training you? Have you ever had to use your martial arts?

Funiie Chikk said...

well i have had to use my martial arts befor when i was defending myself
my dad started training me since i was about a year old i think ...............well thts wat he told me